Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 12, 2008

My vices (inspired by Mason)


Today, when checking out my secret love’s blog, I learned about Seven deadly sins. Do you guys have any ideas about these? They are seven vices that are very popular. I think all of us have at least one of these. They are Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. After doing some research about them, I realize that I’m going to die soon. That’s truly fucking right. I have mostly all of them. Yeah, just check it out. I have Lust which has been torturing me everyday. I have Gluttony which made me become a big fat loser nowadays. I have Greed which makes me a pervert for being so cruel sometimes. I have Sloth which makes me unable to reach something that I know I can. I have Wrath which always makes me desire to kill someone who maimed me even a little. And I have Envy which makes me unsatisfied with what I have. Luckily, I think Pride is not my vice, at least up to now. So as you can see, I have six out of seven. That means I’m not innocent. That means I’m not healthy. That also means I’m going to hell soon if I don’t find some ways to eliminate or at least limit these vice. If I don’t do so, some guys will come and take me away from this beautiful life. Who are they? They are demons or monsters or any evil that you have on your mind. They are Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Satan and Belphegor. I’m glad to know that Lucifer is not one of them. I think that because in some ways I still have my humility. So what do I need now to avoid being taken to hell by those guys? It is said that right now I need something that is so hard to find and harder to hold. They are Chasity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience and Kindness. Oh God! Please grant me the strenght and the courage to find all those things in my own soul so that I can keep on living my life. There are many thinng waiting for me in the future and I don’t want to lay down before touching them. Please bless me, my dear God!

2 nhận xét:

Heaven nói...

kakaka thấy t làm rồi bon chen làm theo PK ?? ko có chỗ comm ngoài page , add thêm đi Ku

Nguyên nói...

thix thix