Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 12, 2008

December 23, 2008


It’s such a shame that I deserted my blog for some time. It’s all because of the exam that I was stuck in for a week. But finally I’m done with it. I think I was doing quite well except the listening exam (who didn’t). Just forget it! But the fact I’m done with the exam doesn’t mean that I’m really free now. I still have to study one more subject called Asia Pacific Security. I will do it in one week (all days). It really suck because I have to study in a classroom which is too narrow to contain all the 3rd students of IR. And the professor’s voice is too low (this is just an excuse because anyway I won’t listen to him whether his voice is low or loud ^^). I really really don’t like it. But just put all the study stuff aside, I have a wonderful season to celebrate. Last Sunday, I attended a Xmas party thrown by IREC COOL. Actually, the party was such a mess but I kind of loved it. I loved it because of the people who contributed to it. Everybody tried their best to make it a unforgettable party although everything didn’t go as well as they wanted. And I really loved the comedy in this party. My, Dzu and Phu were doing a great job. They were so hilarious and talented that I couldn’t help laughing like a psycho. In short, this was a party that I would never forget (in good way). Now I’m sitting here, thinking about the 24th December night. I don’t know what I’m gonna to celebrate it. I don’t dare to go out because all the streets will be crowed on that night. I would like to go to some cafeteria but I can’t find anyone to accompany with me. Haiz. Maybe I will be staying home and playing Gunbound. Is it a way to celebrate a day like that. It’s definitely not but… Someone take me out tomorrow please!

Không có nhận xét nào: