Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 12, 2008

December 05, 2008


This afternoon, I watched the movie named “Garden state”. I didn’t know why Imdb could give it 7.9 marks while I found it really boring and meaningless. It was just all about a loser who fell in love with a country girl when he got home to attend his mother’s funeral. In short, this movie really sucked and I regretted all my time I’d wasted on it.
Then I went to a barber’s to have my hair cut. A barber guy recommended me to have some haircut called “fish tail”. I thought “Why not?” and then let him do it. When he finished, I realized that my hair didn’t change much. Wouldn’t it be great? Now I can meet my friends and say” Hey guys! Look at me! I’m same old brand new me!”. What a haircut!
When I was done with my haircut, it was just 4h50 and my French class would begin at 5h30. So I decided to take a walk to Notre Dame church to grab some coffee. When I reached there, I saw a bunch of bald Northern guys. I wondered where they were from and why they were bald. I guessed they were from some pagodas or somewhere like that. They had been taking pictures with the church, which made me find them really ridiculous. I ordered a “milk and coffee” and then realized that its price had turn into 7k. It made me a little bit shocked because as I knew, the price of gasoline was decreasing considerably. The woman selling coffee said that the reason why it was more expensive was that the price of milk was increasing. Ok, she had the point and I had nothing to complain. As a matter of fact, I thought it would reach 10k soon.
My French class today really sucked. The exercises were so boring and difficult that I felt tired and sleepy. I just wanted to go home and took a nap. When I got home, I heard that the date of my Geopolitics’ exam was moved to 18/12. Oh my god! It was such a relief! That was the best thing happening to me today.

Không có nhận xét nào: