Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 12, 2008

I'd better mind my own business (for Nga)


Hey Nga, I have to admit something with you. Because I see you as my best girlfriend, I want to make it straight between us. When I read your latest entry, I felt a little bit depressed. Actually, I feel so stupid about what I talked to you. Earlier, you showed me that you had a super big problem with him. But in your entry, I can see that it’s just one of your ordinary problems between you and him. That’s the reason why I felt so so stupid about what you and I had discussed. I don’t know why but I really felt it. I think what we’ve done is such a waste. I thought you were really down and you needed someone to stand by you at that time. I found all the ways to encourage you. I defended for him so you can rethink about your decisions. But when I read your entry, all of those became meaningless. I feel like I was just so fake. I tried to be a real best friend and I made the situation more serious than it seemed. Do you think I made a mistake? Do you think I was such a drama queen. I don’t know myself. But right now I feel like there’s something not right. Maybe, for the best, I should mind my own business when I don’t know well about others’ businesses.
P/S: I don’t blame you at all. I just want to come clean. Don’t get me wrong.

Không có nhận xét nào: