Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 12, 2008

December 03, 2008


When deciding to write my entries in English, I know I’m taking a risk of my blog being deserted by everyone. But it’s no big deal because at first I determined that I would write for myself. I was not trying to display anthing else. If someone really cares and wants to know something about me, they will read what I’m writing whether it’s in Vietnamese or English or French. Besides, right now I want to do something more different, maybe something more “international”. And deep inside my heart, I know I change my writing style for one more reason. I hopefully patheticly think that one day someone special can read my mind via my blog. That’s all I want to talk about my changing.
Today is one of my recent ordinary days. I woke up and had bruch at 10 a.m. Then I wandered around my house and had dinner at 2 p.m. I watched some movies that I had downloaded before. I listened to the music that I had listened zillion times. And I checked the blog of someone who I thought used to be kind of special for me. But nothing changed. She was still stuck in her own mess, with all her imaginary fantasies. I was a little bit dissapointed. But what can I do? I think I’m nothing to her now and there’s nothing I can do to fix it. So I just let go…
This evening, I will go to some bookstore to buy a greeting card for my French dad. I’ll send it with my letter and I hope this time he can really see it as a real letter that a son writes to his father. And he can see that in some ways we’re really father and son, not some guys who connect to each other by some financial aid program. I really hope so.

Không có nhận xét nào: