Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 12, 2008

December 11, 2008


Everything was so funny today. I went to school at 6h30 and the I realized that my class would take place in the afternoon instead of the morning. Yeah! What a dumb ass am I! So my gang and I decided to go around to have some fun. Firstly, we went to Nguyen Hue bookstore to, according to Bich Linh, look for some Korean-Vietnamese dictionary. There, we got some problems with finding the place to keep our bikes and it really made us so so uncomfortable. I don’t want to go into detals because it’s really complicated. Putting aside all the anger, we walked into the bookstore and had a look at everything, from books to stationaries, from toys to souvenirs. It was such a big joy when we all checked a book and criticized it. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it funny? Is it stupid? Yeah, we gave comments to everything that catched our eyes. I thought we made some noises and maybe it annoyed everyone there. But who cares? We had fun and it was one thing that mattered. Tired of wandering around the bookstore, we left and went to -18 to have some drink. As usual, it was full of people and the music was too loud, which I hate the most there. We drank, we talked, we laughed… Then, at 12h we said goodbye and got home. That meant we would drop our class in the afternoon. Haha, that is certain.
When I got home, I felt very tired. So I had lunch and went to bed immediately. I woke up at 16h and then I watch a movie called “The bunny house”. This movie is really great and hilarious. If you love the main actress in the series “Scary movie”, you should watch this movie. She ,with her super stupid face, did a very good job in this movie, which would make you laugh like you’ve never laughed before.
In the evening, I burnt a CD for Nga’s birthday. There are many kinds of music in this CD. It contains 3 parts. Parts 1 are some songs about birthday. Part 2 are some Christmas songs and part 3 are several songs that I think she would like (actually these songs are my favourite ones ^^). I think this CD is great and she will love it.
That’all for today. Now, I will try to learn some Geopolitics, which I don’t want to and I hope that something will get into my head today. God bless me!

Không có nhận xét nào: